While we read all of the Bibliography, for confirmation of material for Gadi Mirrabooka, we mostly gained information by consultation with the three Aboriginal Storytellers who have been very generous with their time and knowledge.
- Australian National Commision for UNESCO. Australian Aboriginal Culture. C.J.Thompson, Commonwealth Government Printer. Canberra. 1987
- Bambrick, Susan, 1994, The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Australia. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
- Barnes, June, 1998, Swag of Yarns, Australia’s National Storytelling Magazine, PO Box 234 Albert Park, Victoria, 3206 Australia
- Ellis, Robert, & Ellis, Jean, 1983, Aboriginal Australia – Past And Present, Shakespeare Head Press a division of Golden Press, Sydney.
- Godden, Elaine & Malnic, Jutta, 1997, Rock Paintings of Aboriginal Australia, Reed Books Australia, Kew, Victoria.
- Legrand, Jacques, 1993, Chronicle of Australia, Chronicle of Australasia Pty Ltd, Ringwood, Victoria.
- Macquarie Library, 1987, Aboriginal Naming Book, Macquarie Library Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia.
- Matthews, Janet, 1979, Totem & Taboo – Aboriginal Life and Craft. William Collins, Publishers, Pty. Ltd. Sydney.
- Pownell, Eve, 1980, Australia From The Beginning, William Collins Pty, Ltd, Sydney.
- Reader’s Digest, 1989, Country Australia – The Land And Its People, Readers Digest Services Pty Ltd, Sydney.
- Reed, Alexander Wycliff, 1965, Aboriginal Fables and Legendary Tales, Reed Books, Australia, Sydney.
- Smith, William Ramsay, 1930, Aborigine; Myths and Legends, Senate Books, London.
- Thieberger, Nick, & McGregor, William, 1994, Macquarie Aboriginal Words, Macquarie Library Pty Ltd, Sydney.